- Rolland Delorme, Ilyass Tabiai, Louis Laberge Lebel, Martin Lévesque. Generalization of the ordinary state-based peridynamic model for isotropic linear viscoelasticity, Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials, February 2017, DOI:10.1007/s11043-017-9342-3, Article webpage in journal website,Read the publication
Invited talks and presentations
Ilyass Tabiai. Damage Initiation and propagation in fiber reinforced composites: Observation and Modeling. Mathematics of Computation seminar, Institute of Numerical Simulations, Bonn, Germany; 17.04-30.04 2016 Direct link to the abstract (no paywall)
Ilyass Tabiai. Damage observation in single fiber composite using stereoscopic digital image correlation. International Workshop on Mechanical Behavior of Thick Composites (IWMBTC2016), Concordia University, Montreal, QC, Canada; 14.03-15.03 2016 Direct link to the presentation
- Martin Lévesque, Rolland Delorme, Ilyass Tabiai, Daniel Therriault and Louis Laberge Lebel. Local and nonlocal constitutive theories in linear viscoelasticity. The 10th International Conference on the Mechanics of Time Dependent Materials, Paris, France; 17.05-20.05 2016 Direct link to the abstract (no paywall)
- Vincent Hughes, Ilyass Tabiai, Kambiz Chizari and Daniel Therriault. 3D-printable conductive nanocomposites of PLA and multi-walled carbon nanotubes. Material Matters (Aldrich Materials Science), Volume 11 - Number 1, 2016, pp 61-63 Direct link to the publication (no paywall)
Patrick Diehl, Ilyass Tabiai. (2017). IaPCS/gmsh-exodus-converter: Release v1.0, Zenodo DOI: http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.437171, Tool which converts a mesh written with gmsh to the Exodus II format, which is used in common simulations tools, such as Peridigm
Patrick Diehl, Ilyass Tabiai. (2017). IaPCS/gmsh-to-nodes Generates nodes and volumes from gmsh grid for nodal or particle simulations, each particle is affected with a colume value which is proportional to the element its represents volume (or surface in 2D).
Patrick Diehl, Rolland Delorme, Ilyass Tabiai. lm2-poly/PeriPyDI Peridynamics (PD) computations for state-based PD in 1D, 2D for elastic and viscoelastic materials. Also possible to import Digital Image Correlation results and compute PD forces for each pixel as a node.
- Ilyass Tabiai. 3D printing: disrupting the development and production phase in the product development cycles. Presentation given at the beginning of each lab session of the MEC6510A (Advanced manufacturing in aeronautics and micro-systems) class at École Polytechnique Montréal Direct link to the presentation
Papers in which my work was deemed helpful enough to be cited in the Acknowledgements section
- K. Scharnowski, S. Frey, B. Raffin, T. Ertl. Spline-based Decomposition of Streamed Particle Trajectories for Efficient Transfer and Analysis. Eurographics 2017 Proceedings, the 38th annual conference of the European Association for Computer Graphics, Direct link to the short paper, Link to the abstract page
In the media
- Eric Le Braz, Présidentielle : les candidats chouchous des médias (et les tricards), Article written about the candidats.media project , Link to the article
Catherine Florès, Le magazine de Polytechnique Montréal, Les rêves en trois dimensions d’un entrepreneur, Article written about the 3D printed company co-founded during my PhD, Link to the article
Mitacs, Canadian entrepreneurs recognized for helping to solve critical health care, employment, and environmental issues, Article about the Mitacs entrepreneurship award 2017 we won for our strategic development plan Link to the article